I would like to know if it's possible to create a form template associated with a Smartsheet.  The purpose of this form would be to collect requirements for a request that a client enters into a Smartsheet.  The client would access template, complete the fields, save it, and then attach it to a

The new Proofing capability is something we would like to implement in our department, but we are having issues with accessing this in Reports. We see that Proofing can be done in the main smart sheet, but our Artists access new design requests via Reports so that they only see what tasks and

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to create a report that shows the image of the attachments? We have a quality control sheet that new items get added through a form along with a picture. I would like to create a report that can show the picture next to the fields associated the punch list item.

Another

Is there a way to take a graph that was created in Excel and import it into a Smartsheet? I can do it via a dashboard but I would like to have it directly on the sheet with the data.