API & Developers

Archives for March 2018

Discussion List

• Automate printing labels
    In API & Developers
    Is there a way to automate sending smartsheet data to another app or program to print custom Labels?   Either with a button or maybe a checkbox in a "ready to print" field. Ideally this would be per row once info has been entered…
    352 views 5 comments Most recent by Roland Horwood API & Developers
  • Include update request button on Alerts
    In API & Developers
    Hello, Is there a way to include the update request on an email alert?  We currently send our customers a notifications when they submit a request. What we would like to do is give the customer the ability to update the request without g…
    32 1
    32 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood API & Developers
  • Grabbing excel fields and displaying value in a smartsheet field
    In API & Developers
    I'm trying to figure this out.... I have 100's of excel files that are not formatted in rows and columns but these excel files all have the same fields and headers configured like a report.  I want to "connect" these cells of ea…
    256 1
    256 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood API & Developers
  • Looking for form creator - most secure and customizable
    In API & Developers
    I've played with Google forms but don't like it's lack of customization and am not sure about the security.  Are there other programs that are more secure that integrate with Smartsheet?
    21 views 1 comment Most recent by Kara Lumley API & Developers
  • Looking for a Guru to Build a Smartsheet + Quickbooks Solution
    In API & Developers
    Hi   I have a small engineering company 15 people  that has not been able to find a real good Portfolio management solution so am considering creating my own with Quickbooks + Smartsheet.  I use Smartsheet for managing commissioning proj…
    52 3
    52 views 3 comments Most recent by JeremiahHorstick API & Developers
  • Form Customization
    In API & Developers
    I was hoping there is a way to tap into the HTML of the forms to customize them a little more. I'm specifically unimpressed with the spacing options. The form looks as though it's made for mobile devices only. Also, is it possible to group…
    1190 8
    1.2K views 8 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • ical sync update
    In API & Developers
    Hi, I am trying to sync outlook calendar using ical feature. However, the updates that I am making in smartsheet calendar is not exported correctly. There seems to be bit of delay as ical is exporting old data from my smartsheet calendar.…
    22 1
    22 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood API & Developers
  • Drop Down Menus
    In API & Developers
    Hello, I have a drop-down menu with a few selections and I want the next cell over to have a text based on what is selected from the drop-down menu. Can this be done? So on cell B3 I selected 5, and I want the word Tom to populate on cel…
    81 2
    81 views 2 comments Most recent by JamesR API & Developers
  • Creating price tickets
    In API & Developers
    Would be grateful for any guidance please. I'm looking for a way of producing sheets of price labels including a barcode that would be generated from a smartsheet.   I can get all the relevant data into one smartsheet however I have been s…
    11 2
    11 views 2 comments Most recent by mikelondon API & Developers
  • Sharing a Folder
    In API & Developers
    good Morning i have a workspace with 3 differen Folders. Is it possible to share each folder with differen people instead of settin all sharers at sheet level? Regards
    917 views 2 comments Most recent by Shanett Cole API & Developers