Check Multiple Conditions Until a Trigger is Found

Options

I'm trying to set up multiple conditions to copy a row over once if one of those conditions is met. I have set up multiple workflows, but it's copying the row over for each condition that is met.

What I'm trying to achieve:

If condition A is met, copy the row over. If condition A is not met, but condition B is, copy the row over; and so on.

What I currently have:

If condition A is met, copy the row over. If condition B is met, copy the row over AGAIN.

Tags:

Best Answer

• David Tutwiler
    David Tutwiler Overachievers Alumni
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think you're looking for the Conditions field in the Automation/Workflow. If you look below the first field you select in the conditional logic, you should see a + sign that says "+ add another condition". When you add another condition, it will default to an AND condition (if this AND that happens then...). Instead, if you click on the and it will flip the logic to an OR (if this OR that happens then...).

If you repeat that for all of your conditions, it should not only clear up your issues, but also consolidate all of your workflows into 1.

Answers

• David Tutwiler
    David Tutwiler Overachievers Alumni
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think you're looking for the Conditions field in the Automation/Workflow. If you look below the first field you select in the conditional logic, you should see a + sign that says "+ add another condition". When you add another condition, it will default to an AND condition (if this AND that happens then...). Instead, if you click on the and it will flip the logic to an OR (if this OR that happens then...).

If you repeat that for all of your conditions, it should not only clear up your issues, but also consolidate all of your workflows into 1.

• Melissa B
    Options