Form stopped working

A form I have been using for weeks has stopped working, I've not changed anything on the form and the sheet. When I choose to send my responses I get an email with the data I entered but the sheet doesn't update. the sheet is empty at the moment so they aren't going to the top or the bottom and the count on the form for submissions is not going up

Any idea why this is or is smartsheet down or something

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @ross chambers

I hope you're well and safe!

Strange!

If you haven’t already, I recommend submitting a support ticket through the new Smartsheet Support Portal.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• ross chambers
    ross chambers ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Andrée Starå

It started to kinda work again but its acting weird now with a copy row workflow that's meant to just copy the newly added row from the form to another sheet but it making duplicates on the other sheet and some aren't showing up on the main sheet but are on the copy sheet. I was testing and did 11 form entries from 426 to 436 but the last 3 arent on the first sheet at all

this should go up to 436 but doesnt

and there should only be 11 row here but its full of duplicates

its very strange as it was working fine before