When a new row is created in smartsheet get the data from that new row and use it in Power Automate

I am trying to extract data from a sheet using power automate. I keep on getting an error as there are certain columns in my sheet that have floats. Is there a way around this?

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator

Hi @Phoebe ,

I've done some research within the PowerAutomate Community and I've found the following post: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/ResponseSwaggerSchemaValidationFailure/td-p/1883358 about the 'ResponseSwaggerSchemaValidationFailure' error.

This seems to be thrown by PowerAutomate and not Smartsheet. By the looks of it, it seems like the data type that you are trying to map from Smartsheet isn't suitable for the specific field in PowerAutomate. If changing the data type in the source to ensure that it is a text string (maybe by creating a helper Column that converts the values into text values) is not an option, you may want to also post within PowerAutomate Community for users who may have experienced the same.

I hope that this can be of help.

Cheers!

Julio