Should collaborator's have a license to edit my Sheet?

Hi everyone, I'm a new user and currently building an information system with Smartsheet. I have read the Plan but want to make sure with this question.

Question :

• With Pro Plan (current), is not enough to run such a system (description below), isn't ?
  • If i upgrade to Business, is it enough ?

Description :

With Pro Plan account, I have created a Sheet and also created several 'Report' based on that Sheet. Each Report will be given to each department on my current company to fullfil the result of their job (with Free account). Then, The Sheet will be the center of information.

When i try to share the Sheet to them, they may only as a "Viewer" and need to request the license for editing.

Best Answer

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Freggy Martin

I hope you're well and safe!

If you add them as paid users on the Pro Plan, it should work (up to 10 editors can be added)

Yes, if you upgrade to Business, it will work, and they (probably) wouldn't need to have a paid license.

Would that work?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Answers