Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Microsoft Planner Incorporation into Smartsheet Dashboard

Options

Hello SS Community!

My team prefers the interface of Microsoft Planner for the management of day to day tasks. Any others out there who would love an integration to allow information from Planner to be fed into a SS dashboard? Right now I'm needing to export an excel and then bring it in to the dashboard as a screen capture. Not ideal and lacks in real time update. Would love your feedback and/or vote.

5 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Kayla Bohnhorst
    Options

My team would also be interested in this integration as a lot of our team members keep information for projects in Microsoft Planner (this was prior to us jumping on the Smartsheet train). Now that we use Smartsheet for most project management, the team still continues to keep their individual tasks in Microsoft Planner and then we have to manually transfer the updates to our project plans in Smartsheet. Very labor intensive process that would be mitigated with an integration between Microsoft Planner and Smartsheet.

• dmallen.TG
    Options

We would also be interested in this integration. Our team has been using MS Planner for a while now and we have templates that we would love to import without having to rebuild them all from scratch.