Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Merger and Acquisition Templates

I would like to see templates related to Mergers and/or Acquisitions. This is part of my companies daily business and we have built all of our templates and flows from scratch. Having templates would give us ideas to improve upon and save other organizations the time of creating them from scratch.

6 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Angie Hatfield
    Angie Hatfield ✭✭✭✭

@Brooke Y

What are you using for mergers & acquisitions? I am searching for a solution too and not quite sure what would be a good solution. I've been going through templates and there are plenty that I could adapt but hoping you have an idea. There doesn't seem to be much discussion around it.

Thanks 😊

• Protonsponge
    Protonsponge ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Angie Hatfield, there was a great webinar recently organised by @Katye and one of the topics covered was:-

"Merger & Acquisitions for Healthcare & Life Sciences: Explore best practices for managing the complex work of mergers and acquisitions in the healthcare and life sciences space. Learn strategies for effective integration, compliance, and strategic alignment to ensure successful outcomes"

There was a dashboard published HERE where you can watch the webinar and the section that will be of interest to you starts at 1hr 10 mins in to the recording.

Protonsponge

• Brooke Y
    Brooke Y ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Angie Hatfield,

We use LeanIX as our Enterprise Architecture system, and I used it in conjunction with Smartsheet to manage the tech stack from M&A. Our Integration/Acquisition team used Control Center to manage acquisitions, mergers, and divestures. Unfortunately, there were no templates we were able to easily adapt, but Control Center lets us create the different template sets we need and connect them all.

• Angie Hatfield
    Angie Hatfield ✭✭✭✭

@Protonsponge It's a great overview and gave me a lot of ideas. I don't think we're ready for Control Center though, so this will be a manual effort. However it did give me great ideas and will help me in more ways than just M&A. Thanks so much!👍️👍️

• Brooke Y
    Brooke Y ✭✭✭✭✭

@Angie Hatfield I understand that CC is not for everyone, but I will tell you it is not as daunting as it seems to set up and if you have an Enterprise plan, I encourage you to play around with it. That being said, it's not for everyone. We started with creating the sheets we needed and turning them into template sets that were then created for each project and connecting them to overall reports and dashboards. Reports helped us to let other teams see what they needed and edit it there without impacting the main sheet.

• Angie Hatfield
    Angie Hatfield ✭✭✭✭

@Brooke Y Thanks for the quick response. Control Center sounds awesome and I will have to look into it more. I do a lot of manual work that sounds like this would automate it. Have a great day and thanks again! 😊