I have paid upgrading plan from Pro to Business, but the account still in Pro Plan, how to solve it?

Options
Freggy Martin
Freggy Martin ✭✭
edited 04/11/23 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi everyone,

I need help, I have paid upgrading plan from Pro to Business, and i also received the payment invoice on my email that said that i have paid for business plan (screenshot below).

But, my account still in Pro Plan (screenshot below), then i still cant use grouping at the report, etc.

is there a wrong way? Does the upgrade process take a time?

Thanks,

Best and Regard

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Freggy Martin

I hope you're well and safe!

Have you tried to log out and in again?

Did that fix it?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Freggy Martin
    Freggy Martin ✭✭
    edited 04/11/23
    Options

Hi @Andrée Starå

I have tried it before, but doesn't change anything, until now.

Then, i just realized, i only receive invoice in my email, but not in 'View Receipt & History' at Account Administraion.

Best & Regards.

• Freggy Martin
    Options

Hi Everyone,

I have read the QnA article about 'Add Licenses', one of the point is "Your account is more than 45 days away from the next renewal date" like the screenshot below.

However, i bought the Pro Plan at 2 March 2023, then i upgraded/added Business licenses at 7 April 2023 (Paid full). Based on the point above, is my account will automatically change to Business Plan at 45 days later after 2 March? Or what should i do with it?

Thanks,

Best and Regards

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Freggy Martin

Based on the invoice you pictured, your account should have already changed to be a Business Plan as the invoice has been paid in full.

Please contact the Finance and Billing Department here with your account details and these same screen captures.

Thank you,

Genevieve

• jdroege
    Options

I paid for the Pro plan, but when I access my sheet, I receive the below message:

"Your sheet is read-only until you upgrade to a paid plan" You can still export or Share this sheet.

Thank you,

JoAnn

• Genevieve P.
    Options

Hey @jdroege

Is it possible that the payment didn't go through on the specific email that you're using to sign in? Here's more information to double check your account settings:

• jdroege
    jdroege
    edited 03/28/24
    Options

Hello,

My Smartsheet account does not reflect receiving the payment. Attached is the confirmation email I received from Smartsheet on Feb. 7, 2024. I also received my confirmation from Paypal.

• Genevieve P.
    edited 03/28/24
    Options

Hi @jdroege

Thank you for the image - I've removed your email address as this is a public forum. However based on that email I can see that the plan was set to "cancelled" the very next day (Feb 8th).

Is it possible that the payment was rejected and you received a refund on February 8th, or that it didn't go through?

You mentioned that you used PayPal to make the payment - if you canceled the associated PayPal account this will cancel the Smartsheet plan, as the account would need a valid payment method on file. Or if you cancelled the payment agreement with Smartsheet in your PayPal account this would have also cancelled your Smartsheet plan. You can set the account to cancel at the end of the subscription term in Smartsheet itself, versus PayPal.

In any case, based on that screen capture I would recommend contacting the Finance and Billing Department here with your account details and these same screen captures as well.

Thank you!

Genevieve