Checkbox not appearing Dynamic View

Options
Paul Reeves
Paul Reeves ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 04/13/23 in Add Ons and Integrations

I have a checkbox that for whatever reason is not showing up in a view. The field is not restricted or hidden. The view contains 15 logical statements based on specific field criteria, nothing hiding the the field. In fact, I have one statement that even makes it editable just to test this.

Is there a limited to the number of logical statements?

paul e. reeves, CBAP

Austin, Texas

Houghton Mifflin Harcourt

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Paul Reeves

I hope you're well and safe!

Strange!

• Try hiding the checkbox, which should fix it, but if it doesn't.
    • Try duplicating the view and removing each logical statement individually to see which might make it visible again.
    • I'm not aware of any limits.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Paul Reeves
    Paul Reeves ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Andrée,

I am well. Thank you.

I have tried everything you suggested and then some. Eventually, I deleted all but two fields and just one rule. Nothing, no PNSL!

The weird thing is I have very similar DV were it does appear. I think I am just going to have to rebuild this.

Thank you.

paul e. reeves, CBAP

Austin, Texas

Houghton Mifflin Harcourt

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Paul Reeves

I agree that this is unexpected! Has creating a new View from scratch enabled the field to appear?