Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Account Color Palletes

Options
Ken Armstrong
Ken Armstrong ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would love the ability to add a larger org color palette that is applied not just to new sheets but dashboards and reports. Being able to add the entire companies palette across all items would also help reduce time in creating by not having to manually have employees add the palette. I have already set up my company's branding and just having two colors of the 10 my company uses felt very limiting.

Ken Armstrong

Smartsheet Operations Analyst, Carelon Medical Benefits Management

Certified Smartsheet Administrator

Be Firm! Be Fair! Be Friendly! Be Honest!!!

21 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• SRLinhardt
    SRLinhardt ✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/02/24
    Options

I find myself changes options all the time and it would be much easy to save my preferences.

Such as, legends always left, always on top, etc.

default fonts and sizes for titles.

I love the options and flexibility but if I’m working in one particular dashboard I would like to set a theme for that particular dashboard or even workspace.

• SModesitt
    SModesitt ✭✭✭
    edited 04/12/24
    Options

We are in the early adopter program now and while having the dashboard themes option available now seems like a great feature, it is unusable without us being able to define our own theme with our brand colors. None of the standard themes available are even close to our brand colors.

• Marlana K.
    Marlana K. ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/12/24
    Options

I agree with @SModesitt this past year we have strived to set standard and build base templates using our company colors and logo. We have also tested our templates to ensure they are viewable to those individuals that are color blind.

We would love to set in our templates and remove those that are showing as we do not want them being used.

MARLANA KALINOWSKI

Sr. Business Analysts / Smartsheet Solutions

National Pharmacy Services | Genoa Healthcare

• Jill Freuden
    Jill Freuden ✭✭✭
    edited 04/12/24
    Options

I also agree. We have specific branding colors that are required and need the ability to set up my own Custom Theme that matches those needs. The templates are neat for someone without specific color requirements.

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This idea of themes was announce as upcoming for 2 years in a row at ENGAGE, and 2 years ago at the innovation/idea lab area it was said there would be a phased roll-out which would include giving the user the ability to create their own themes.

• Mattisphere
    Mattisphere ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Ray Lindstrom - Thank you for being a historian. It's easy for companies to promise and not deliver, but it's even easier for users to get excited about promises and then forget they ever happened. I'm surprised that color themes for dashboards are rolling out before custom colors for actual sheets and reports. We've had the same colors in Smartsheet since the beginning: