Control Center unable to provision WorkApp

Options

My version of Control Center has the Portfolio WorkApp feature enabled. Last week it created each respective project's WorkApp URL successfully, however it is not longer doing so and I'm receiving the following error. I have confirmed everything is published and the roles are aligned between the Portfolio WorkApp and respective Blue Print. I am the program lead for Control Center.

See below error message. Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks for the help!

Zeb

"The WorkApp could not be created. Please try again later or have a program lead follow the steps below to see if this resolves the issue. Step 1: Go to the blueprint list and select the blueprint used to create the project. Step 2: Verify the WorkApp settings are correct. Step 3: Go to the final step of the blueprint builder and select Save. Step 4: Go to the project list, hover over the project, and select the edit icon. Step 5: Select Update Reporting. Step 6: Go to the Portfolio WorkApp and verify that the project WorkApp was created. Contact support if the problem remains.

The project WorkApp was created but failed to publish because the portfolio WorkApp for Control Center w/ Portfolio WorkApp must be published first. After publishing, a program lead can restore the link to the project WorkApp in the intake sheet by navigating to the project list in Control Center, selecting the edit icon, and then selecting Update Reporting."

Answers

• HeatherD.
    HeatherD. Moderator
    Options

Hi @Zeb Loewenstein!

Troubleshooting errors like this are best routed to our Support team, as they will be able to do in-depth investigation into the issue. I do see that you've already submitted a ticket and are working with our Support team, which is fantastic!

If your account has purchased phone support, you can call in to our 24/7 Support line to follow up on your open ticket. Here's how to find that number, if you're eligible:

Phone support is limited to specific plan types and offerings. To see if your plan includes phone support, open the Smartsheet Application, and click Account > Plan Info. (In bottom-left corner)

If you are eligible for phone support, you'll see the phone numbers listed at the bottom of the Account Administration window. (Click on Call 24/7 Support)

Best,

Heather

• Zeb Loewenstein
    Zeb Loewenstein ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@HeatherD. you are a champ for responding. If only Smartsheet Error Help Texts existed, or were actually helpful...

Best,

Zeb

• Amanda G Lima
    Amanda G Lima ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Zeb Loewenstein Did you find a resolution for this error? I'm receiving the same error message and curious about what you may have found out. Thanks!

• Zeb Loewenstein
    Zeb Loewenstein ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Amanda G Lima - it was eventually needed to be resolved by Tier 3+ support and engineering. I'd submit a support ticket.

Zeb