Use interview form that shows as row attachment

Hi,

I have created a sheet that is used for tracking applicants and interviews. I have two forms that I am using. The first form is the application form that the applicant fills out and the answers to the form questions automatically drop into the row cells. This is working well.

The second form I want to use is an interview questionnaire that the recruiter uses during 1st round interviews. I do not want the answers in this form to drop into the cells. I only want the form to be added as an attachment to the row. Is this possible?

Tags:

Answers

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Meredith13

You need to create the columns for the 2nd questionnaire even if you don't need the answers shown on the sheet. You can hide those columns after creating them and the form they use.

Once you've got that set up you can create a form-fillable PDF and the answers from questionnaire #2 will be mapped to the form-fillable PDF. Then you just need to create a way for the interviewer to communicate to the sheet that the interview has been completed. Probably just a check box they submit on the row.

Then you can set up an Automation that will fill out the document once that box is checked and it will attach it to the row. The PDF will have the questions the interviewer asked and the interviewee's responses which mapped and auto-filled out the PDF.

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Meredith13

You can even set up the Automation so that it's triggered when one of form #2's answer cells is "no longer blank" and then it will create the document for form #2 automatically so the interviewer only needs to submit the form and doesn't even need to go to the sheet.