Pull in data from another sheet

I'm new to smartsheet and considering moving over from Airtable. I have individual sheets for each project that is currently in development. Each of these sheets follows the same template where a specific cell calculates the percentage of completion for that project in real time.

In another sheet ("Summary Sheet"), I have general information about each project. I'd like to pull in that single cell from each project that gives an overall percentage of completion but I haven't been able to get that to work. Additionally, I would really like to find a way to reference another sheet's name based on the text in the primary field of the summary sheet.

Example:

The circled cell below is what I'm trying to pull into another sheet. The 58% is created using a formula averaging the percentages in the indented rows below it.

"Apple Project range 1" is referencing the single cell circled in the above screenshot.

The result in the "Summary Sheet" I keep getting is "1". I've tried formatting as a percentage but the result is 100% (rather than the 58% I'm expecting).

I've tried doing this using the cell linking feature as well but get the same exact result, "1". I considered that it might be a setting where it was rounding my 58% up to 100%, but I tested it by setting the completion statuses to 0% in the Apple Project sheet and still got "1" in the Summary Sheet.

My second question is, how can I find that information in another sheet that has a title matching the primary column for that row in the Summary Sheet. In other words, I also have a sheet called "Banana Project". In the "Summary Sheet", I'd like to have that "% Complete" column go find cell 1B in a sheet titled whatever is in the Primary Column (in this case Banana Sheet) so I don't have to individual link every sell. We have a lot of projects/sheets that we'd be trying to summarize here. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks in advance.

Answers