Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Dynamic View Folders

Options

Would like to be able to group dynamic views in a folder for like departments or allow tagging on dynamic views for sorting and filtering

Tags:
17 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• JNanney
    JNanney ✭✭
    Options

We still have a lot of dynamic views. Any thoughts to giving us folders to group these in or allow tagging and sorting by tagging

• Tim Starkey
    Tim Starkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Second this... I don't have a lot yet... we only started using it... but I can see my list quickly growing.

• Hilbert Kok
    Hilbert Kok ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi I'm using dynamic view really heavy and have now more then 120 views created. It is very difficult to manage them, because there is no folder structure. I would like to put the views into specific folders so I can find them faster and provide a beter overview.

Also Why am I seeing views from others, that is very confusing and doesn't really add any value. I can not use them or change them because I'm not the owner, so please only show my own views.

Thx

A very positive collaborator in Smartsheet

Hilbert Kok

• Courtney S.
    Courtney S. ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, please give us folders or an equivalent, that would be very helpful! The more you use Dynamic View, the worse this gets. Those long lists of dozens or hundreds of views are hard to use.

• meagans
    meagans ✭✭✭✭
    Options

When sorting through dozens of Dynamic Views, it becomes an eyesore - a filter/folder/tagging system for these would be amazing in order to easily identify what needs to be updated or removed as needs of the business change.

Meagan Struman ⚡️