Automation - include dynamic info from fields without losing single update request functionality

Hi!

I'm looking at using Smartsheet for client SLA reporting I need to gather data from my team(s) per client, per market. I'm using automation to request an update (as below)

I'd like to make use of the the {{ }} part of the automated email body, to indicate the client and the market specified as below, so I don't have to have these fields within the "form"

As soon as I use the {{ }} functionality, each country is sent as a separate email request. If I was the 'owner' of 4 countries, I'd want to be able to complete like normal automated requests:

My question is, is it possible to have this:

*I edited this as an image to show the ideal view

I'd like the client and/or country to change when clicking next, per the rows in my sheet.

Thanks in advance :)

Answers

• Kleerfyre
    Kleerfyre ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Not from anything I have seen. When you use the {{ }}, Smartsheet automatically sends every request individually and not grouped together. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you on this, but the dynamic part you are looking for isn't something Smartsheet is able to do right now. Hopefully in the future we will be able to do that.

Jonathan Sanders, CSM

"Change is always scary because it is unknown, but facing the unknown is what makes us stronger."