Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Print Dynamic View

Print or export the Dynamic View in order to distribute it to students and faculty.

16 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• vdemattei
    vdemattei ✭✭✭✭

We would also use this. Exporting to PDF only certain columns for the review board when selecting applicants. The review board only needs to see a portion of the information that is collected in all the columns for a row that represents each applicant.

• Dawn McCallister
    Dawn McCallister ✭✭✭✭

I have also been doing some digging into the print and/or export capability from Dynamic view. There is a number of conversations from past (a year or more) that would indicate that print/export capability did not exist but I am not finding any update establishing the current state of this functionality. It would be great to understand if the functionality exists and if so how to execute. If it does not exist, then I would like to know that as well so that I can submit an enhancement request.

Dawn

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Dawn McCallister

This post is an enhancement request! 🙂

Please feel free to click on the "Vote" number next to the Status in the yellow bar on the original post to add your vote and voice to this idea. The Product team reviews top-voted posts on a monthly basis to provide updates on popular feature requests.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Dawn McCallister
    Dawn McCallister ✭✭✭✭

@Genevieve P. Thank you for the response, I did not realize it was the enhancement request. Voting now 😊