Automated Email 2 days after a date if no attachment
I have a fair bit of automation setup in my workspace for all the relevant rollout / install sheets to do multiple things including:
- Send reminders 1 and 3 days prior to ensure the store/retailer is aware and the space is clear
- Reminder on day of install at 5pm to ensure an attachment of the evidence of install is uploaded.
What i need to work out is how to automate a reminder email sent to the relevant people (a PIC column) to upload an attachment if 3 criteria is met:
- Date is 2 days past the "DATE" column
- Completed is 'CHECKED" (optional, good to have but not needed for the formula)
- No attachment has been uploaded yet.
For compliancy we need the evidence logged within 48 hours and at the moment im emailing everyone manually. When doing near 50 installs a day this get a bit tiresome.
Is there a simple way in the automated area that this can be achieved?
An idea of the bottom row of the image below. Its not 5 days past the date, completed has been checked but not upload attached.
Help Article Resources
Check out the Formula Handbook template!