Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Tabbing through "pages" in form

Options

When having clients/customers/employees fill out a form, it would be helpful to break the form down into "pages". This would allow the breakout of specific data sets from other information being collected.

Tags:
13 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• vdemattei
    vdemattei ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I believe I saw a similar suggestion in another post, though this was several weeks ago now. This would be very helpful for very long forms. My organization primarily uses forms for client applications, these applications collect a ton of information from the applicants and it would be less cumbersome to the applicants if the lengthy forms could be broken up into pages.

Additionally, being able to save a form and come back at a later date would be the most helpful in our case (I came on looking for the status of this particular feature as I know it's been requested in the past).

• Kari G
    Kari G ✭✭✭✭
    Options

We use forms for patient's. and our employee has to fill out some items at the top (because we have to have it all on one page), however if the patient scrolls up they are able to change information and submit it before our employee can see it. A page break would BE BUSINESS CHANGING!!!