WorkApps - Grant access to anyone in a certain domain?

Options

I frequently use Dynamic View and love how I'm able to easily grant access to my client company's whole domain so we don't have to worry about managing individual users since they have thousands of employees.

I can't seem to find the same permission feature for WorkApps? Is there a way to make a WorkApp available to any user logged in on a specific domain? (i.e. the exact same way Dynamic View does it).

Answers

• Hamza1
    Hamza1 Moderator
    Options

Hi @JPJPJP

There currently isn’t a way to specify domains you want to have access to the Workapps. 

When you have a moment, please submit your feature request to the Product team by creating an Idea post in the Smartsheet Product Feedback and Ideas topic.

Posting your enhancement will allow other Smartsheet users to see and vote on your idea! The top-voted posts in this category are reviewed monthly by the Product team and you'll receive an email notification if a status changes for a post you've created or voted on. 

You can share a Workapp with a licensed user on any Smartsheet plan (internal or external to your company) at no additional cost.

To share WorkApps with unlicensed users or free collaborators, an additional purchase (WorkApps collaborator pack) is required. For more information about how to purchase a WorkApps Collaborator pack, contact Smartsheet Sales.