Adding users to our account if they are already licensed on another account

Hiya,

Couldn't find an answer to my exact question, so hoping someone can help.

I am working with an external client to my company, and need to add them to our account on paid licenses.

1) Can I add them to our account if they have a different email address to our company?

2) If they already have an existing licensed account for their own company, can they be added to our account as a licensed user too on the same email address?

TIA!

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

They can be added if they use a different domain.

If they are licensed on another account, they would need to either be first removed from that account (can cause some logistical headaches) or added as an unlicensed user on your account.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

They can be added if they use a different domain.

If they are licensed on another account, they would need to either be first removed from that account (can cause some logistical headaches) or added as an unlicensed user on your account.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com