Proof external URL does not allow attachments

Hi

I'm testing the proof feature to see whether it suits my use case. When a proof participant receives the email and clicks the Review Proof button, he is taken to the proof as an external URL in full screen mode, which is great. However, in this view he can submit comments but cannot send attachments. It seems like attaching files to proof comment is only possible if the user opens the proof from the sheet.

Am I missing something here or is my undertanding correct?

Ideally, I would like the external URL to allow proofing participants to send attachments if necessary.

Best,

Tags:

Answers

• Hi @Bruno Quadros

You're not missing anything - an external reviewer looking at a Proof from the full URL Proof Review window does not currently have the ability to upload attachments.

If you need your collaborator to add attachments, they'll need to be shared to the underlying Sheet with at least Commenter permissions.

Please feel free to submit your feature request to the Product team by creating an Idea Post in the Smartsheet Product Feedback and Ideas topic here in the Community. This will allow other users to vote on your enhancement idea!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now