Sharing dashboard link without adding the individual as a user

Hi all, is there a way to share a dashboard with someone without adding them as a user? The only way to share a dashboard is via the share link, then to add the user following the steps below:

Best Answer

• Darla Brown
    Darla Brown Overachievers
    Answer ✓

Hi,

If you only want them to view it, you can publish the dashboard and send the link in an email.

Hope this helps!

Darla Brown

What you meditate on, you empower!

Overachiever - Core Product Certified - Mobilizer - EAP

Answers

• Darla Brown
    Answer ✓

Hi,

If you only want them to view it, you can publish the dashboard and send the link in an email.

Hope this helps!

Darla Brown

• oh amazing, thank you!

• Darla Brown

Happy to help!

If you would be so kind as to mark my response as the answer, that would be helpful. Thanks :)

Darla Brown

• Brewski
    Brewski ✭✭

@Darla Brown - how do I share the dashboard via email so that the recipient does not require a smartsheet account and is required to login? I have published the dashboard copy the link and email it and sent to an associate who does not have a SmartSheet login and he gets this… Thanks in Advance for any direction.

• Darla Brown

Hi,

If the user has no Smartsheet account and will never have one, you should probably send it as a PDF document. Unfortunately, the dashboard would become static and not a living document. If you want the end user to have continual access, you should recommend they create a free account so they would have access to your dashboard.

Does this help?

Darla Brown