Row Report in "browse"

So I know how to create a Row Report, but I don't seem to be able to find it in "Browse" once I leave the report. I thought this would be something you could save and return back to, just like with projects and other workspaces. Am I looking in the wrong direction, am I doing something wrong or can I just not save them for later and do I need to create a Row Report every time I want to see how my projects are doing?

Tags:

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @KirstenB

Depending on your level of Permission in the workspaces, the Report may have auto-saved in your Sheets folder so you could be assigned as the Owner.

Try searching for the Report in the Search tool. Once you have it open, you can find where it's located by going to File > Properties

In that Properties window, it should show you where the file is stored under Location. 🙂

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers

• Itai
    Itai ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @KirstenB ,

The reports will be saved to the folder or workspace you are in at that moment.

Can you share some screenshots of your account maybe it will help understand the issue?

Do you get any error message when you create the report?

What type of account do you have? free or paid?

Itai Perez

Reporting and Project Manager

If you found my comment helpful any reaction, Insightful, Awsome etc... would be appreciated🙂

https://www.linkedin.com/in/itai-perez/

• Thanks, Itai, I thought as much, but still I didn't find it back.

I had created a report on all the project starting with "Pepper". I looked in all of them:

I didn't get any error messages. And I have a paid account.

Thanks for helping,

Kirsten

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @KirstenB

Depending on your level of Permission in the workspaces, the Report may have auto-saved in your Sheets folder so you could be assigned as the Owner.

Try searching for the Report in the Search tool. Once you have it open, you can find where it's located by going to File > Properties

In that Properties window, it should show you where the file is stored under Location. 🙂

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Perfect, I found it! Thanks!