Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Images in Smartsheet Calendar App

Options

Something that I think would be great for my team as well as other teams within my company and elsewhere would be to have a way to include images within the Smartsheet Calendar boxes. For example, if I am using the Smartsheet Calendar app to turn our brand's social media calendar from a sheet to the beautiful Calendar output, I'd love the ability to pull in images from either the attachments or cells themselves into the boxes for a date. Or, if it were possible to show a preview of the entire image or video within Smartsheet without requiring a user to download, that would be great as well!

Something similar to the below :)

4 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• earl_bennett
    earl_bennett ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm the Smartsheet Admin for a Global Enterprise with 10,000+ associates. We have many tools that are used in the company and one aspect of Smartsheet that stops people from moving over from AirTable is the ability to display images on the Calendar app.

You can do this in the Calendar view of a sheet, but not on the Calendar app. When you click the event, you should be able to see the image and not the name of the image.