3 week look ahead including past due tasks

MGreenPKWY
MGreenPKWY ✭✭✭✭
edited 09/27/23 in Smartsheet Basics

I created a row report from a Gannt schedule and I am I am trying to create a report that shows me the info below.

1. Status is incomplete (is not equal to: Complete)
  2. Current Start is in the past (I need this to only be for the incomplete tasks)
  3. But also add tasks for the next 3 weeks.

I feel like I might be missing something in the filters to create this. Anyone have any idea what I can do to create this report to show tasks that are past due plus the tasks coming due in the next 3 weeks?

I've seen some posts mention helper columns but I don't know much about those at all. I thinking I may need a formula that basically asks if the date is past due but I'm unsure how to write that.

Here is a snippet of what I have so far but it isn't working out at all.

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Click on that rightmost "And" to change it to "Or".

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• This "intuitive" scheduling software is maddening, at least for construction use. Unlike Procore, there doesn't seem to be any live support. Based on the cost, there should be.

Why in the world doesn't Smartsheet have a pre-built "Lookahead Template" for construction, or other sectors of business for that matter. Once we get into formulas, it's no better than Xcel.