Report links

Hello

I am scheduling reports to go out to some non license users. How do i include a link to the actual smartsheet so the user can make their updates

Answers

• RickyT
    RickyT ✭✭✭✭✭

If you go to the sheet, then go to FILE in the upper left, and select SHARE..., When you click that, you will see a place to put emails and then a "sheet link" at the bottom you can copy.

If you want them to have editing permissions, you can add their email right above this link.

In the future you may want to consider using an automation to send out an update request. Those can be completed in the their email without having them have to even see the sheet.

Ricky T

Gov Contractor for USSF

• Laura G
    Laura G ✭✭✭✭

Hi Ricky

Thanks for your work around, much appreciated

I have some rows triggered by automation which is a great and includes the link but some needed a report.

Have a nice day

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Have you tried including the "Sheet Name" column in the report? In the report itself it acts as a link to the sheet.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• Laura G
    Laura G ✭✭✭✭

Hi Paul

Yes Sheet Name is in there but i am talking about when you export the report there is no link.

There is a work around with sharing the sheet and adding this link to my Send As Attachment email

Thanks for your help