How do I use the same form to track different employees responses to the form?

Options

We are wanting each new hire to watch videos for part of their onboarding process. I have developed a form where they can see what videos they are required to watch with a link to each video and when they are done watching the vide they will need to check a box they completed it along with the date of completion.

I am just trying to figure out how I can track each new hire and their responses/progress without each new hire seeing the response/progress of each others.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

😀

Tags:

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you give each new hire a log-in (they don't have to be licensed / just need to log in), you can set the form to require that the user be logged in to submit the form.

From there you can insert the system generated Created By column.

And then from there create a Dynamic View of the submission sheet that is filtered by "Current User". Once you share the new hires to the Dynamic View (can be done by sharing a user group to the view and then adding individuals to the user group through the group admin), they will be able to see their own entries and no one else's.

If you use a web content widget to drop the form onto a dashboard and then another web content widget to display the Dynamic View, new hires will have only one place to go to both submit new entries and view their own previous entries, and it will not require separate dashboards for each new hire.

Answers