Does anyone have a simple RFP Scorecard Template they can share?

Options

Hello everyone, I am hoping someone out here can help me. I need a simple RFP scorecard template. Has anyone developed one that they can share?

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey @Pamela Stearns

Can you explain a bit more what it is you're looking to do?

We could help you build a sheet that assigns a specific value to different dropdown options, if that would be useful for you. It would be good to see a screen capture of your sheet and process, but please block out sensitive data.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• MyShell222
    Options

Hello,

The RFP and RFi templates you have in your template section are from a sales person's view. Can you please make one from a Procurement point of view to collect responses from vendors? That is what would be so helpful. All we need is the form on a grid sheet and dashboard to keep track of responses to compare offers coming in. Thank you😀

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey @MyShell222

Thanks for the suggestion! If you would like to provide any feedback to the Product team or to Smartsheet, please feel free to submit your feature request by creating an Idea Post in the Smartsheet Product Feedback and Ideas topic here in the Community. This will allow others to vote on your request as well 🙂

Cheers,

Genevieve