Baseline columns not filling in with dates

Hi All,

I wanted to check Baselines in one project that has been on hold and postponed for a while.

And now I see that the columns for baseline are only filling in for some of the rows.

Is there a way to see the baseline & variance for children rows as well? or a way to re-fresh the data?

Or am I missing something?

Thank you in advance for all your help

Agata

Tags:

Best Answer

• SolutionSal
    SolutionSal Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi Agata,

Baselines should be set at the beginning of a project after all Start/End dates have been populated. If no Start/End date is populated when baselines are set then the Baseline Start/End Date columns will remain blank. New rows added after baselines have been set will also have blank baseline values. Once a project has kicked off, you can reset Baselines by following the instructions in this help article.

Hope this helps!

Sal

Answers

• SolutionSal
    SolutionSal Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi Agata,

Baselines should be set at the beginning of a project after all Start/End dates have been populated. If no Start/End date is populated when baselines are set then the Baseline Start/End Date columns will remain blank. New rows added after baselines have been set will also have blank baseline values. Once a project has kicked off, you can reset Baselines by following the instructions in this help article.

Hope this helps!

Sal

• Agata Wozniak
    Agata Wozniak ✭✭✭✭

Yes, that helps. Thank you!