Need guidance with structuring a Sheet fir UAT and launch milestones with tiered stakeholder roles

Hello Smartsheet Community,

I'm in the process of developing a sheet with the intention to generate a smartsheet calendar view; The goal is to list leaders, team members, relevant milestones, dates and their specific levels of involvement (inform, communicate, etc).

Currently, my setup requires adding extra rows for each individual stakeholder per milestone, leading to unnecessary complexity and confusion. The ultimate objective is to have a streamlined calendar view that effectively shows each stakeholder's level of commitment in the milestones (by date).

Has anyone faced a similar challenge? Any recommendation on how to structure Smartsheet to eliminate redundancy and achieve a clear overview?

Tags:

Answers

• Hey @alamn

Currently the Calendar View in Smartsheet can only show the Primary Column as the Task Name showing, so if you're looking to have each Stakeholder listed in the Calendar as a separate task, then the way you're doing it now is what I would suggest (based on this information).

If you still need help, it looks like you may have access to Pro Desk support (if you're licensed on your company's plan). These are 30 minute coaching sessions over screen share. Here's more information: https://www.smartsheet.com/pro-desk

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now