Unable to edit 'Task Rollup' columns. Greyed out

Hey guys,

I'm using the Project Tracking and Rollup dashboard, but on my project plan. I made changes and added a new status, but I can't seem how to edit the status on the 'Task Rollup'. It's greyed out and can't even rename existing column. Clicking 'Add Column doesn't do anything. It does allow me to delete them though. Thoughts?

Best Answer

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

That is because you are working in a report. You will need Admin or Owner permissions on the sheet itself and make the changes there.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• AndrewT
    AndrewT ✭✭

Gotcha. I think maybe I'm misunderstanding reports. I went to create a blank report and the only options for columns are the ones showing below, not matching the columns from the project plan im using. I'm an admin. I was wanting to create a report using the Status and Swimlanes and swimlanes, but neither of them show. If not showing "Status" I was needing to have 'Final Review' as a column. I am an admin so I should be able make changes as neccesary.