Granting co-worker access

Options
Laura_Sage77
Laura_Sage77 ✭✭
edited 12/19/23 in Smartsheet Basics

One of my co-workers, Lynda Montgomery, was not able to access the sheets I shared with her.

She had a 30 day free trial which has expired. However, she should be able to edit the sheets on Pima Medical Institute's current Business subscription.

Thank you for your assistance.

Laura Sage

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Options

Hi @Laura_Sage77

You're correct, even though Lynda's trial is over, she should still be able to sign into Smartsheet and collaborate on shared sheets from a Business plan.

When you say that she's unable to access the sheets, is she getting an error message when clicking on a link? Can she try signing into the app to see if the sheet is available in her Sheets folder (or a Workspace if you shared her to a Workspace)?

Thanks!

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Laura_Sage77
    Options

Hello Genevieve, thanks for responding to my question.

This same thing happened to me when we first got our subscription. She sees a page telling her that her 30 day trial is over.

Is there something that can be "reset" on your end?

Thanks, Laura

• Genevieve P.
    Options

Hi @Laura_Sage77

Is your user seeing a page like this?

If so, they should be able to scroll down to see more options for what to do as next steps after a Free Trial has ended. 🙂 If you don't see this right away, try asking them to zoom out on their browser window to see if that helps.

Here's more information: FAQ: Smartsheet free trial

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now