Is anyone else having trouble with the videos in the Self-Paced Core App Learning Path?

Options

I'm currently taking the Self-Paced Core App Learning Path via the Smartsheet University website. Most of the videos have been working fine, but every once in a while there will be odd issues. For example, I was just doing an exercise on the COUNT(CHILDREN()) function where it was about to show how to apply the formula to specific other parent cells, and the video just stopped. Like in the middle of the sentence. If I clicked advance, it had clearly skipped that content and started the next video. In one of the earlier videos I watched on a different course, the audio started echoing over itself.

Is the platform just glitchy? Has anyone else had issues? Don't want to miss materials and then not pass the quizzes because of it.

Tags:

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Olivia D.

Thank you for posting about your experience!

I've checked in with the Smartsheet University team and they are going to re-upload the COUNT(CHILDREN video file to prevent any pauses in the future. You should be able to re-do that section of the course within the next hour.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Olivia D.
    Options

Thanks so much, Genevieve! Will go back and check out the video this afternoon! Looking forward to continuing to learn more.