Smartsheet / Hubspot Integration to Kick-off workflow in HS

Has anyone used Smartsheets forms to collect data and attached documents to then have it transfer that over to hubspot and attach it to the company record to kick off a workflow? I am looking for some tips / training on how to do this and can't seem to find anything. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Tammy

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @thenrydfi

I hope you're well and safe!

I use HubSpot and Smartsheet with Zapier and HubSpot's automation solution, but I still need to test it with attachments. If I figure something out, I'll get back to the post.

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic weekend & Happy Holidays!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Tammy! Integrating Smartsheet forms with HubSpot and triggering workflows based on collected data can be achieved using Zapier. Here's a step-by-step guide:

Prerequisites:

1. Zapier Account:
      • Make sure you have a Zapier account.
    2. Smartsheet Form:
      • Set up a Smartsheet form to collect the required data.
    3. HubSpot Account:
      • Ensure you have a HubSpot account with the necessary permissions.

Steps:

1. Create a Zap:
      • Log in to your Zapier account and click on "Make a Zap" to create a new Zap.
    2. Set Trigger:
      • Choose Smartsheet as the trigger app.
      • Select the trigger event as "New Form Response" (or a similar event that fits your use case).
      • Connect your Smartsheet account and select the specific form.
    3. Test Trigger:
      • Perform a test to ensure Zapier can retrieve data from your Smartsheet form.
    4. Set Action App:
      • Choose HubSpot as the action app.
    5. Select Action Event:
      • Choose the action event based on what you want to do in HubSpot (e.g., create a company, update a record, etc.).
    6. Connect HubSpot:
      • Connect your HubSpot account to Zapier.
    7. Map Fields:
      • Map the fields from your Smartsheet form to the corresponding fields in HubSpot.
      • Ensure you include any fields related to documents or attachments.
    8. Test Action:
      • Perform a test to ensure that Zapier can send data from Smartsheet to HubSpot.
    9. Configure Workflow in HubSpot:
      • Set up a workflow in HubSpot triggered by the event you selected.
      • Use conditions and actions in the workflow to accomplish your specific goals (e.g., sending emails, creating tasks, etc.).
    10. Turn on Zap:
      • Once everything is set up and tested successfully, turn on your Zap to start the automation.

This Zap will take form responses from Smartsheet, transfer them to HubSpot, and trigger workflows based on your configuration.

In this Automation we use Hubspot Zapier and Smart Sheet.