Why is the form logo not the same ratio as directed by Smartsheet?

Pauline J
Pauline J ✭✭✭✭✭

I followed the guidelines, but when uploading the 300x52 pixel logo, the box that it is placed in on the form is not that size (different ratio) and so the logo is reduced to almost half, and is not easily read in the WorkApp. Any help is appreciated.

Tags:

Answers

• Hi @Pauline J

I've had success with logos in forms when using the dimensions of 240px by 60px.

Can you check to see if this will work for you? If so, I'll submit a request to the Help team to have that article updated with new pixel recommendations.

Thank you!

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Pauline J
    Pauline J ✭✭✭✭✭

I will try this -- been up to my eyeballs in work so I haven't had the chance to check back here. I'll see if that works -- thanks!

• Pauline J
    Pauline J ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi -- still not getting the best outcome. This also applies to WorkApps; the logo box is so very limited in size, that when we shrink our logo to fit, it's soooooooo tiny. It's hard to tell in the photo below, but this is in a WorkApp, and you can compare the size of the logo with the report -- the logo is almost non-existent. We have different groups using a version of this logo with different colors, and tag lines -- but the visual differences can't really be taken in because of how small the window is. Love Smartsheet and I know it's all growing pains, but this would be a really good item to address; helps to motivate people to want to customize and use this platform for more and more items.

Pauline