Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Sheet Summary Report - Highlight Changes - Make the Button work

Options

They told me to post this here rather than just forward it internally, which is really surprising actually, but can you please make the highlight changes button available on sheet summary report actually highlight changes? I don't know what it would even be there if it didn't already, but it doesn't and I confirmed in the support email below. . .

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Smartsheet support! I have been looped in to further assist you with your issue. 

As sheet summaries can’t be highlighted even when applying the change directly to the report it will not highlight the change.

So, thats why when you have a moment, please submit your feature request to the Product team by signing in to the online Community (the Community uses your Smartsheet account to sign in) and create an Idea post in the Smartsheet Product Feedback and Ideas topic. 

Posting your enhancement in the Community will allow other Smartsheet users to see and vote on your idea!

--------------- Original Message ---------------

Subject: Re: 06701988

Thanks for checking on your end, Malcolm, I'm glad to hear it's not just me and that feature doesn't work in spite of the button being there on the Sheet Summary Report. 

I do have to ask you the same question I posed to Jaryl per your response: we're acknowledging that the "Highlight Changes" button that is already on the Sheet Summary Report does nothing, and you'd like me to submit a feature request to your product improvement team asking that they make it work?

6 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated