Cells Updated in Original Sheet and not updating in outbound cells

Options

I have a master date sheet that I update dates for projects when they change. These cells that contain dates gets linked to project sheets and should be updated when they are changed. For some reason, the updates are not happening. The cells themselves still say linked. I have tried unlinking them and relinking to no avail. Is it possible I ran into a limit?

Tags:

Answers

• Julie Fortney
    Julie Fortney Overachievers
    Options

It is possible. How big are the master sheet and project sheets? (# of rows/columns)

You could contact Smartsheet Support to have them look at the sheets also.

• gpm
    gpm ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Julie for the response! I did reach out to them last week and they responded yesterday with the below after I shared which sheets were having what problems:

"I was able to find some issues reported in our backend related to loading the linked values, as if something was preventing the data to be loaded correctly.

Following the above I went ahead and reset the features on the sheet which is a force refresh to all currently used features against the server, this often resolves calculation, linking and visual issues, please test accessing the sheets and let us know if the issues persist."

Hope this helps for anyone experiencing the same issues in the future.

• Julie Fortney
    Julie Fortney Overachievers
    Options

Wow! This is good to know - I'm glad they were able to force a refresh!