Remember not to share any private contact information. All member shared opportunities should link to the original job listing.

Hiring for a senior project coordinator position - Kansas City

Options

Hello community! I am hiring a senior project coordinator based in Kansas City. I work for WellSky, a software and services provider in the healthcare industry. This junior position requires a bachelor's degree and two years of experience and would work with me in our marketing organization. We will support the efforts of our internal lead gen and shared services teams, oversee several broad strategic projects, and manage several large events. We also own relationships with our web development and SEO vendors. Our team of nearly 50 is well-versed in Smartsheet and has been using it for the last 5 years. I would love someone with Smartsheet experience to help me support our large and growing team. I am currently the only PM in our group. It is a fast-paced environment and a great group.

Please point interested candidates to this posting on our site: https://wellsky.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WellSkyCareers/details/Sr-Project-Coordinator_JR1395

Looking forward to a Smartsheet wizard joining our team!

Comments