Card View blank in public published view

Options

Hello everyone!

I have been experiencing a strange issue since last Wednesday (Feb 7th), where the public view of the reports I created show up as blank in the Card View. However in other views, the information appears without issue. Logging into my account and viewing the report there in card view works, its just the public published URL Card View that isn't working.

Has anyone else run into this? For the life of me I can't seem to find what I'm missing or if perhaps its some sort of bug. It was working prior to that Wednesday (at least when we noticed it broke).

Thank you in advance!

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Michael Casalaspro

Thank you for detailing your issue and for contacting Support - I checked in with them and they confirmed that this is a known issue that's being investigated. Reports published to "anyone available with the link" in Card View are showing 0's instead of the expected data.

I don't have an ETA when this will be resolved but we are actively working on it. In the meantime you can either adjust the permission level on the published item or adjust the View to show data in your published report.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Answers