Is it possible to add more than one email at the end of a form?

Options

On a number of forms, I am not the only person that should know that a form has been submitted; I was wondering if it is possible to add more than one person in the 'email myself' field at the end of an email. My current workaround involves forwarding the email notification to multiple people.

Answers

• SmartWay360
    SmartWay360 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi,

You can use Workflow (Automation from the Menu). The trigger will be When rows are added. Then you will choose the recipients of the message:

Hope this helped :)

Best,

Beata

• Bradley Jouty
    Options

To clarify, my question is more about at the bottom of a form, there is this "send me a copy of my responses" checkbox, which, when checked, allows the user to put one and only one email in the box. My question is more about can this be modified to where it allows the user to put in more than one email. The issue with the above solution is that it would be different users getting emails for different submittals.

• SmartWay360
    SmartWay360 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi,

You can use only one email address. However you can use group email to insert (created as a Mailing group in your Outlook account).

Will this work for you?

Best,

Beata

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Bradley Jouty

I hope you're well and safe!

To add to Beata's excellent advice/answer.

You could easily have a process where you can add multiple email addresses in the form and send the copy to all of them.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.