Max Collect in Sheet Summary

I'm trying to have the Sheet Summary list the employee name from the Repeat Category Winner column with the highest Repeat Count per Category, and I have 3 categories that I will use this for (Timesheet Not Submitted, Timesheet Not Approved and Time Off Not Approved). Formulas for those columns in the screenshots.

Answers

• Humashankar
    Humashankar ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Christina117

To execute and find Maximum Repeat Count for Each Category - please use below formulae.

=MAXIFS([Repeat Count]:[Repeat Count], [Category]:[Category], "Timesheet Not Submitted")

=MAXIFS([Repeat Count]:[Repeat Count], [Category]:[Category], "Timesheet Not Approved")

=MAXIFS([Repeat Count]:[Repeat Count], [Category]:[Category], "Time Off Not Approved")

To execute and retrieve Employee Name with Maximum Repeat Count for Each Category - please use below code with those functions.

=INDEX([Employee Name]:[Employee Name], MATCH(MAXIFS([Repeat Count]:[Repeat Count], [Category]:[Category], "Timesheet Not Submitted"), [Repeat Count]:[Repeat Count], 0))

=INDEX([Employee Name]:[Employee Name], MATCH(MAXIFS([Repeat Count]:[Repeat Count], [Category]:[Category], "Timesheet Not Approved"), [Repeat Count]:[Repeat Count], 0))

=INDEX([Employee Name]:[Employee Name], MATCH(MAXIFS([Repeat Count]:[Repeat Count], [Category]:[Category], "Time Off Not Approved"), [Repeat Count]:[Repeat Count], 0))

At last to display Results in the Sheet Summary make use of the below

=INDEX([Max Repeat Count Timesheet Not Submitted]:[Max Repeat Count Timesheet Not Submitted], 1)

=INDEX([Max Repeat Count Timesheet Not Approved]:[Max Repeat Count Timesheet Not Approved], 1)

=INDEX([Max Repeat Count Time Off Not Approved]:[Max Repeat Count Time Off Not Approved], 1)

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!

Thank you very much and have a great one!

Warm regards

Huma

Community Leader

• Hi Huma!

Thank you so much! Unfortunately, I'm receiving the #UNPARSEABLE error for all of them.

Christina

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Humashankar The MAXIFS function does not exist in Smartsheet. Our option for that is MAX/COLLECT.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com