Show Off your Smartpets

Options
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S. Employee Admin

Many of you have shared beautiful photos of your pets in the Community, and it is always a joy to see them! That’s why we decided to create this space for you.

Introduce your animal friends, show off their new outfit, share your favorite stories, or anything else you like. Everyone is welcomed - from cats, dogs and birds, to lizards, horses, and even snails. 🐌 (Still think you gave them A+ names, @Brucey).

If you ever need a happy place, this post will be here for you. Sounds good? Let’s go!!

Comments

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

I’ll start! Here are my two princes - Sam (short for Samwise Gamgee), and Toby (the white one, who loves sunbathing). 🐶💜

• Brucey
    Brucey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So cute! I feel like me and Toby would get on, I'm a sun seeker too.

Unfortunately I had to retire the snails ... and by that I mean I set them free. Turns out snails reproduce at astronomical rates . Having 5 of them (Jerry, Turbo, Gary, Mark Shelly and Mr Escargot) and snails also being hermaphrodites It got a little chaotic.

They give bunnies a run for their money that's for sure. I very quickly ran out of names 🤣

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Oh wow, I didn't know that, @Brucey! Glad we got to meet the original 5, but it really was best to set them free. 😂

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    Options

Oh, it's time for me to gush about my cat Captain Jack Moony? I'm always ready.

I adopted Jack in 2021 from the San Diego Humane Society after waiting years to have a pet companion. As we were leaving, someone said "He's going to be your shadow" and he is!

• He is a pirate cat, and lost his eye before I met him due to a respiratory infection that traveled up to his eyes. He motors around no problem and even runs after flies.
    • He is a champion snuggler - world class, I would say.
    • He likes playing fetch, catch, and other activities that would make you think he's a dog (?).
    • He does not like the sounds of garbage trucks driving by, plastic bags, or when I try to have any boundaries with him whatsoever.
    • If we're ever on a call together, you will most likely see him or hear him since he loves to do a Zoom Bomb.

So thankful for this little bambino every day! 💙

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@Alison Clancy I love love seeing Captain Jack Moony show up on Zoom calls, he's the best! 😍

• virgh
    virgh ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks @Rebeca S. for letting me know about this Smartpets conversation!

Here are a few pics of my fur babies...

MAYA rides on my shoulder.

MIA looking cute in a pink basket.

PIERRE the KITTEN, my big boy relaxing in the sunshine.

Virginia C. Hire Damrauer

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@virgh I'm sure seeing your fur babies will put a smile on everyone's faces. Maya, Mia, and Pierre the Kitten are such cuties. 😍