Not receiving emails when specific users add tags in comments.

DaneC
DaneC
edited 03/13/24 in Smartsheet Basics

There are at least two users that can tag me in comments, but I do not receive email notifications from them. For one of them, I used to receive the notifications and then they stopped. I receive notifications from other users.

How can I resolve this issue?

Answers

• MariaCurtis
    MariaCurtis ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. First thing to always check is that the messages aren't going to junk mail!
    2. Make sure to double check your personal settings. If you click your picture at the bottom left side of the screen, you can open personal settings. Then click Notifications and then from there make sure to check the box for "Email" with @Mentions (see screenshot below). Hope this helps!

• Thanks for the input. I confirmed these are not in junk mail and my notification settings are as you show them. I do get notifications from other users regularly. In fact, for one of the two users with issues, I had been getting them in the past, and then at some point they stopped coming.

• MariaCurtis
    MariaCurtis ✭✭✭✭✭

That's strange! You may want to open a case with the Help Desk. I'm not sure what else to recommend. Sorry!