Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Include Images in cells through Forms

2»

Comments

• @Director Dan you are correct. There are two issues and appreciate you noticing that and separating them out.

• Hey @Director Dan

This specific Idea is the second one you mentioned 🙂

If you want to vote on the first idea, having an image IN the form build itself, please feel free to add your vote and voice to this thread: Adding Images in Form Body and Descriptions

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• We are working with large businesses and government to put on procurement matchmaking events and having card view in a report display a photo or logo of a registrant alongside their name and other basic data would be valuable.

Currently it seems form users can only submit an attachment but the attachment does not show an image on the card view, only as a paperclip.

I would like users to be able to upload images (size constrained of course) to a cell so that it will display properly on the public facing report we expect to share with other attendees of the networking event. At the moment the only way to have it display properly is for the Smartsheet account holder to upload it from our login and it can not be submitted through the webform as we'd like.

• I think this would be value-added as well. Any updates?

• Allow form responses to be an image in addition to the current dropdown, text, symbols, etc.

• rachmavis
    rachmavis ✭✭✭✭

YES! If a user select a title of product, using logic the image of the product would appear. Or, an with the description...

• I vote for this feature Also. We need it for Product development.

• @Genevieve P. This would be so perfect! I'd love to manage Smartsheet a little bit like an access database. This particular feature would help us a lot with quarantined product

• Hello people! We are looking to add images to our maintenance report format in PDF from data collected from a form. But we have the barrier that currently in the form we can't add images not as an attachment to be exported in an image field.

Is there a way to perform this action or we can wait to find this improvement in future updates?