Proper Safety Management System (ISO 45001)

Options

Has anyone created a successful Safety Management System using smartsheet? If so, do you have a template?

Answers

• BullandKhmer
    BullandKhmer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've built a half dozen safety management systems in Smartsheet for the construction industry in NZ and Australia. I'm not sharing a template though.

• DFleming
    Options

This would be for the general industry. I am having trouble with understanding the backside and getting all of sheets and dashboards to line up. I appreciate your response and I understand not wanting to share a template, I am just trying to make it all make sense.

• DFleming
    Options

I'll add that I have never dealt with smartsheet prior to my current position and was kind of thrown to the wolves on how it all operates. I have tried sitting through some of the training and have just become frustrated with the entire process. I am on the verge of erasing the entire system and starting over.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @DFleming

I hope you're well and safe!

What is it more specifically that you're struggling with?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.