Smartsheet data not populating in DocuSign form

Julie1247
Julie1247 ✭✭✭
edited 04/09/24 in Add Ons and Integrations

We have a fillable pdf form setup in Smartsheet and connected to DocuSign to obtain signatures. We have had several of these capex forms before that worked just fine. I created a new one and set it up exactly the same as the 2 before it. However, the fields are not populating now. I sent a draft and the fields were all blank. I retested it with one of the old forms that was working last week and now that one is coming in blank as well. I checked the obvious things like making sure those fields had data in them to begin with. I double checked the mapping and setup in both Smartsheet and DocuSign and everything looked good and matched the setup that was previously working. I am at a loss on what else to check or even why the old one is throwing blanks as well now even though I had not changed anything with it.

Answers

• Hi @Julie1247

If this had been working for you with an identical set-up but is now unexpectedly showing blank data, please contact Smartsheet Support with the following information so they can troubleshoot this with you in a private channel:

• Screen recording of what you're describing, including the mapping in document builder and the sheet data in the row
    • Copy of the generated document
    • Copy of the original document with fillable fields

Thanks!

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now