Multilingual forms

Options

Hi,

I`d like to embed/ insert form to a web page that has multiple languages. Is it possible to create multiple versions of form that will be showed based on the web page language? Or what is best practice in this situation?

Thanks for the answer.

Best,

Beata

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @SmartWay360

I hope you're well and safe!

I can only see it working if the web engine senses the country and shows different pages with your various language forms.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• SmartWay360
    SmartWay360 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi, @Andrée Starå

I`m great. :) Hope you are as well@

Thank for your answer. I took me a little time to review the options. But I suppose you had a good approach suggestion. The web page is differentiating the languages and I can change any language version page.

I was hoping to use only one form with language variations, but it haven`t worked.

However, I found the workaround. I will have separate form for each language with identification of the language it was using. This way when answering the responder will know which language to use.

Thanks a lot for your answer. It really helped 😉

Best,

Beata