Dark Mode for Desktop App

Options
13»

Comments

• Kenyon Bajus
    Kenyon Bajus âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    edited 12/08/23
    Options

SmartSheet is too busy adding puffy margins instead of giving us style changes we actually want. We want dark mode for web. Give us the option.

• MDaugherty
    MDaugherty âś­âś­
    Options

As a daily Smartsheet User with astigmatism (near sighted in one eye, far sighted in the other) I want to view Smartsheet Web in Dark Mode so that I can reduce eye strain and maintain productivity standards.

Another vote for Dark Mode!

• John Alleman
    Options

Count me in a yes for the dark mode feature!

• o.o_ash_o.o
    o.o_ash_o.o âś­âś­
    Options

Putting in a pitch for Dark Mode across all Smartsheet platforms. I use Smartsheets all day and my eyes hurt. Would love to see this roll out soon!

• Leslie Carbungco
    Options

My company has slowly started to use the external google extension for smartsheet. It would be way better for us if we had it integrated instead of teaching everyone at the company how to download an extension and IT would thank you.

• Chizu Hieida
    Chizu Hieida âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    edited 04/19/24
    Options

I'm very excited about the new Dashboard THEME! however, I noticed report within the Dark Theme is still bright White background and I don't see any way to modify this.

If we set up dark theme, I would want the Report to be also dark theme. Anything like this on the roadmap soon?

• meagans
    meagans âś­âś­âś­âś­
    edited 04/23/24
    Options

I love this idea! The bright white is harsh on the eyes early in the morning or late at night.

Meagan Struman ⚡️