Copy Row Automation working inconsistently

Options

Hi everyone,

I am new to Smartsheet (only a couple weeks), and I'm running into a problem when using the "copy row" automation. I use the same automation set up on different sheets to bring the data I need into a sheet I use for calculations.

However, on some sheets the automation works and on other ones it doesn't. By this I mean that the automation actually copies the row of data to the other sheet every day/week at the time scheduled and on other sheets at the time and day scheduled nothing happens and nothing is copied.

I am also linking pictures of the automation statement I am using (the USP one works and the parts management one doesn't).

If anyone is able to give me advise on how to fix this problem, it would be greatly appreciated : )

Thank you in advance,

Anna

Tags:

Best Answer

• Anna PRIE
    Anna PRIE ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi again,

Actually I figured out my mistake, the text I was trying to search for was spread onto 2 different lines in the same cell and I couldn't reflect that in the automation text. I put the text back into 1 line and everything works as expected now : )

Thank you,

Anna

Answers

• Anna PRIE
    Anna PRIE ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi again,

Actually I figured out my mistake, the text I was trying to search for was spread onto 2 different lines in the same cell and I couldn't reflect that in the automation text. I put the text back into 1 line and everything works as expected now : )

Thank you,

Anna